Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome to Queen's Travel Tour '09

Hello Friends...

A few of my FB friends and others have requested that I share my travels via blog so they could share this journey with me.

While I am still sitting on the comfy couch at my apartment tonight...Today was a big day for me because I booked the very first excursion on the Queen's Travel Tour '09.

With a few clicks on the keyboard and the push of a button, I am on my way.

The first BIG excursion will be to Cleveland/Washington DC/Boston/Concord...and then back to good ole LBK!

Prior to that I will be making a quick trip to Balmorhea to get my scuba diving certification.

I realize that this first blog is terribly boring and fairly brief...BUT...I just wanted to get started. I'm a little tired from my trek through the techie world...I'm hoping navigating my journey across the US and wherever else life leads me will be less confusing than my first venture in to the special section of cyberspace known as blogspot.

I promise I will try to make the future posts much more interesting. I can't promise that you'll always be enchanted or entertained by my travel blog, but I can promise it'll be honest and that I'll be having fun!

Let's head off on this journey and become travelers together...

“Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” - Paul Theroux

No comments:

Post a Comment