Monday, August 10, 2009

Let the Countdown begin...

Two weeks from today many people whom I know and some that I love will be heading back into the hallways of educational institutions all over the place...
I, on the other hand, will be landing in Cleveland, Ohio...coincidence, I think not.
A new school year is a journey...But this year has in store for me a very different journey. I get a little more excited about my travels every single day.
It's hard to believe that what I started dreaming about some time last fall, thinking seriously about last winter, and began planning for last spring, is finally going to happen!
I'm really glad to be taking all of you -- and by all of you I mean the two or three people who sporadically read this blog -- along with me.
I really would like your input so that this voyage becomes partly yours...My itinerary for the first leg of the Queen's Travel Tour '09 takes me to Cleveland, Washington D.C., Boston & Concord...If you have any suggestions for must-see attractions or places I just must eat or anything else in any of these places...please share here. I won't promise to incorporate all of them in to my journey, but I'll try to get a glimpse of as many as possible...
So...here's your chance to put in your two cents worth...

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could give you input.....nope.....this girl hasn't had the opportunity to branch out of the "Tri-state" area much. But...please take lots of pics so I can live vicariously through you! ha!

    ReplyDelete